The present documentation and relevant APIs, are developed on the basis of the Berlin Group's PSD2 Access to Bank Accounts (XS2A) specification and the national BISTRA standard.
Third Party Provider Requirements
To access the interface, a Third Party Provider (TPP) has to meet the following requirements:
- Authorization to provide services by by a National Competent Authority under PSD2;
- Valid PSD2-compliant Qualified Web Authentication Certificate (QWAC) according to (ETSI TS 119 495.2).
The certificate must be issued by one of the EU list of trusted providers
and must specify the roles for which the provider is authorized:
- Payment initiation (PSP_PI);
- Account information (PSP_AI);
- Issuing of card-based payment instruments (PSP_IC)
- Access to the development or production environment is done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the attached public part of the QWAC and authorization of an employee of the bank.
Payment Service User Requirements
To access the interface, a Payment Service User (PSU) should have:
- A registration in the Online banking system of Texim Bank;
- Activate the Open Banking service for the clients that should be accessible through the interface;
- For each client, activate the accounts that should be accessible through the interface and specifiy any additional restrictions.